Who Can Honestly Say They Like Buses? Here’s Why We Hate Them
Buses are rubbish. Scientific fact.
We can’t remember the last time we were forced to take one, but we don’t suspect they’ve changed much since our school days.
The problem is they still exist because people still use them. Here then, are several very good reasons why any other form of transport should be your preferred choice. And then maybe, just maybe, one day they’ll go away.
1. They smell weird
2. Even thieves regret using them
3. No one ever smiles on a bus. Because they’re on a bus
4. They smoke. But never in a good way
5. They’re ridiculously bumpy
6. You’ll want to educate the kid listening to drum and bass… with your fists
7. While you’ll want to water board those talking on their phones
8. Then there’s the waiting…
9. And the waiting with other people
11. You always worry one day you’ll get on *that* bus
12. Then you notice all bus drivers are scary
13. And that no matter what you do you always catch the eye of the weird one
14. Then the bus driver does something embarrassing and you feel like it’s your fault
15. Even ghosts hate them
16. And students hate them. STUDENTS!
17. Oh, and we won’t mention the drunk people
We’ll rest our case on that last one, because it made us do a bit of sick ourselves. Just remember people, buses are EVIL…
Want to keep up on our latest news?
Subscribe to our email updates now - we promise they're worth it.