Try And Guess The Car Interiors In Our 11-Step Picture Quiz
So you think you know your cars? You think you’ve got some You Bet (90s reference) skills when it comes to random identification?
Well, now you can put them to the test!
In the first of what will probably be many Guess The Car Parts posts, we’ve searched the interweb for some interior shots of recently, or soon-to-be-launched cars, to put you to the test.
You get one point for the manufacturer (and some of those are so easy it’s a given), but more importantly you get another if you know the model – and a bonus SuperUnleaded point if you get the model derivative too.
So grab a piece of paper, write down your answers and check whether you were right at the end of this post. Tweet us @SprUnld and let us know how you got on.
1. We’ll start with an easy one
2. Manufacturer is simple, but model… and engine size?
3. This one might surprise you…
4. It doesn’t matter if you get this one because it’s so BEAUTIFUL
5. How’s your classic knowledge?
6. Does the alcantara give it away?
8. Remember model AND derivative gets you the big points…
10. Very business like
11. And an extra five points for each make, model and derivative on this one…
NB: If you managed to get that last one and don’t work for the manufacturer you need to take a long, hard look at yourself. And put the car magazine down. DOWN!
ANSWERS: 1. Ferrari 488 GTB; 2. Bentley Flying Spur V8; 3. Hyundai Genesis; 4. Jaguar Mk1; 5. Jaguar XK120; 6. Juke Nismo RS; 7. Volkswagen Caddy; 8. Peugeot 308 GT; 9. Renault Twingo; 10. Skoda Superb; 11. Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GX5
Want to keep up on our latest news?
Subscribe to our email updates now - we promise they're worth it.